Black Label Automotive
Gold Coast Automatic of the year!
Black Label Automotive is a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on providing customers with quality services and repairs on all makes and models including 4×4 and fleet vehicles.
Proprietor and Master Mechanic Joshua Billiet has over 17 years’ experience in the automotive industry, that covers all aspects of mechanical repairs and maintenance on Australian, European, and Japanese vehicles.
You can be assured that Black Label Automotive always uses quality parts to ensure the greatest safety and reliability of your vehicle.
Their offer for YSC members:
$150 Logbook Service.
- Engine oil and oil filter change with up to 5 litres of semi-synthetic oil.
- Inspect fuel filter, oil filter, belts (external only) and braking system.
- Check park brake and tyre pressure etc.
- Check fuel system, gearbox, and transmission, lights suspension and wiper blades.
- Top up all fluids, battery, brake, clutch, power steering, radiator and windscreen washers.
- Replace windscreen wiper inserts.
- 28 point safety inspection and written report.
4×4 and European Vehicles additional charge. From the 8th of September to the 8th of November only.
Want to win a log book service as described above? Enter the draw now for your chance to win!
The draw closes on the 29th of November.
This draw has now closed.
Here’s where you can find them: