Code of Conduct:
- Your Social Club has a zero tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour.
If you experience or witness any of the following behaviour at an YSC event, or on the YSC websites or social media, please report it immediately.
- Sexual Harassment
- Abuse: Verbal or Physical
- Intolerance of a person’s religion, gender identity or sexual orientation
- Behaving in a way that disturbs the enjoyment of the event/discussion for other people
- Any other actions deemed to be intentionally hurtful, harmful, threatening or inappropriate
We aim to enforce the right for all YSC members to enjoy their social club in an environment that is safe and without risks to health, violence and aggression.
- YSC hosts many types of events, many of which are ‘Family Friendly’ and can include children.
Therefore we will maintain a zero tolerance towards offensive or obscene language or actions at events that are open to family members of all ages.
Members using excessive use of offensive or obscene language at adult-only events, to the point where it disturbs other attendees, will be given ONE warning. If behaviour persists, the member will be required to leave the event.
- All YSC members must also adhere to the code of conduct of the VENUE of the event, and venue security and staff must be treated with respect.
Any violation of the Code of Conduct, or any action that a YSC staff member finds to be inappropriate or disruptive, will result in the offending member being removed from the event. Multiple offenses will result in a termination of the membership, and a life-ban from YSC events. Severe breaches of the Code of Conduct will result in an immediate termination of membership.
Please note, having your membership terminated, or cancelling it yourself, will disqualify you from any long-running draws you may have entered.
YSC reserves the right to revoke membership of any member, at any time.
Your Social Club is always looking for ways to make our social clubs welcoming, friendly and approachable – if you have any complaints or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! Our open-minded and conscientious staff will be more than happy to address your concerns.